The Festa Committee together with Daylesford Picnic Boxes is delighted to be able to present a very special Swiss Italian Picnic Hamper for the weekend of 23 & 24 October. This is a unique opportunity to purchase a real ‘taste of the festa’ to enjoy on and after the weekend of the Festa.
The hamper will be made up of all local products, some have been made by current descendants of our Swiss Italian migrants! The hampers will sell for $99.00 and you will need to pre-order your hamper via the website https://daylesfordpicnicboxes.com.au/shop/
What’s in the Hamper?
- 2 x labelled bottles of grappa (Hepburn Distillery)
- 1 x each of pasta (Honest Eggs)
- 1 (2-pack) bull boar sausages (Spade To Blade)
- 1 x olive oil crackers (Spade To Blade)
- 1 x biscotti (Spade To Blade)
- 1 x St George Cheese (Goldfields Farmhouse Cheese)
- 1 x Capocollo (Oakwood Smallgoods)
- 1 x small jar of tomato and apple relish (Nourishing Pantry Daylesford)*
- 1 x can ‘Session’ cider (Daylesford Cider)
- 1 x Daylesford Picnic Boxes calico tote (Daylesford Picnic Boxes)
- 1 x bottle of Schnapps from Hepburn Distillery
Exclusive Add-On Special
You can also order a special bottle of Apple Schnapps made especially for the Festa by Hepburn Distilling Co as an add-on extra to your hamper for another $35.00.
Pick up or Delivery
All of this can be pre-ordered and then picked up or delivered to you on the weekend of the Festa. Deliveries can be requested locally, and as far as Ballarat and Castlemaine, on Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd October for an extra $10.00. Hampers can be picked up on Saturday at Spade to BladeDaylesford and on Sunday at the Daylesford Picnic Boxes stand at the Sunday market in Daylesford.
Order your ‘Taste of the Festa’ hamper now! Don’t delay as we only have a limited quantity available for the weekend of 23 & 24 October. Ordering closes on xx October, 2021.